The Splash Pad opened to the public in summer of 2022. The splash pad features a fun wetlands theme with spraying frogs, flowers, butterflies, and cattails! It runs seasonally from Memorial Day through Labor Day, or later if weather conditions stay warm. Enjoy a cool blast of refreshing water fun after playing on the adjacent playground and other amenities featured at Orah Brandt Park!
Orah Brandt Park
7999 Cherry Lane, Nampa, ID 83687
Hours of Operation
10am-9pm daily (Hours may be adjusted in relationship to daylight hours)
The splash pad will open for the season on May 29, 2023
Splash Pad Rules
- The Splash Pad is an unsupervised park amenity. Play at your own risk.
- No child shall be left unattended by an adult at the Splash Pad that is under (10) ten years old.
- Swim diapers are required for all children that are not toilet trained.
- Food or drinks are not permitted in the splash concrete area.
- Glass is prohibited to be in the Splash Pad area.
- Bicycles, skateboards and other wheeled vehicles are not allowed in the Splash Pad area. Wheelchairs and other devices are allowed for handicap access.
- Athletic equipment, balls, bats, beach balls, noodles, etc. are not allowed on the Splash Pad.
- No pets or animals are allowed in the Splash Pad.
- Splash Pad should be vacated during time of inclement weather or lightning.
- Splash Pad may be closed at any time due to weather, maintenance, or other operational concerns.
- Be courteous to others and share the space.
- Please do not climb or hang on equipment.
For maintenance concerns call 208-468-5890
For other information call 208-468-5858