We invite you to experience and enjoy the City of Nampa’s growing pathway system. The City offers miles of existing pathways and has developed the bicycles' pedestrian master plan which plans for more pathways in the future. Nampa citizens and visitors will enjoy running, walking, in-line skating or bicycling on the Nampa Pathway System. Users should be aware that some of our pathways have undeveloped areas. See the map for details or pick up the complete City of Nampa parks & pathways map at the Nampa Parks and Recreation Department, 131 Constitution Way in Nampa or call 468-5858.
As our city pathways experience more use, it is essential that pathway etiquette be followed. Ensure a positive and safe experience for all pathway users by being polite and following the pathway etiquette guidelines.
- Obey all signs.
- No motorized vehicles allowed except for maintenance and public safety vehicles.
- Be courteous and respect the rights of adjacent property owners.
- Keep pathways clean and put litter in its place.
- All pets must be on a leash.
- Clean up after pets.
- The flow of traffic on the pathway is similar to road traffic. Always ride or walk on the right side of the pathway and warn others of your approach as you pass on the left.
- Ride or walk single file when traffic is coming from the opposite direction or when someone verbally signals they would like to pass.
- Bicycles should yield to walkers and runners.